Meet Jason, our founder.
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate (LMFTA) with a bachelor’s degree from Indiana University and a master’s degree from Antioch University. I am also working towards both my Ph.D. in Clinical Sexology from the Modern Sex Therapy Institutes, as well as my certified sex therapist designation from the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT). I am passionate about working with couples and individuals who are experiencing a range of challenges including relational distress, strained communication, infidelity, anxiety, depression, out of control sexual behavior and more.
My approach to therapy is authentic, relational, and trust based. I primarily use Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Narrative Therapy as guides to our work together.
Areas of Focus:
- Couples Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Infidelity and Affairs
- Attachment Issues
- Communication Challenges
- Desire Discrepancy
- Fetish and Kink Friendly
- BDSM Friendly
- LGBTQIA+ Friendly
- Faith Based Friendly
Credentials and Training:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate (LMFTA)
- Bachelor’s Degree from Indiana University
- Master’s Degree from Antioch University
- Ph.D. in Clinical Sexology from the Modern Sex Therapy Institutes* (In-Progress)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Externship at the San Francisco Center for EFT
- Trauma Focused CBT
- Member: American Association for Marriage & Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- Member: Washington Association of Marriage & Family Therapists (WAMFT)
- Member: New England Community for EFT (NEEFT)
- Member: EFT Maine
- Member: American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
- Member: The International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate with a passion for my field. I have a B.S in Family and Child Studies from Louisiana Tech University and an M.S in Counseling from Southeastern Louisiana University. My philosophy is that healing occurs from within; I will help clients facilitate that through various approaches. I enjoy working with couples, families, and clients who are 13 and older struggling with: depression, anxiety, connection, communication, life transitions, and trauma. I would be honored to assist you in developing healthy coping skills and reaching your goals towards a fulfilling life, whether individually, as a couple, or as a family system.
- National Certified Counselor Credential ID: 1625840
- Mental Health Counselor Associate Credential: MC 6125654
- The Gottman Method Couples Therapy Training: Level One
- Member: American Counseling Association
- Member: Washington Mental Health Counselors Association
I am a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker Associate and virtual therapist licensed in Washington State. I obtained my bachelor’s degree in Social Work from Saint Martin’s University, and my master’s degree in Clinical Social Work from the University of Kentucky. I believe that therapy is a way for us to intimately get to know who we are, and work towards living with authenticity as our favorite versions of ourselves. Through therapy, I work to empower my clients by establishing trust and consistently challenging them to work towards their goals. I aim to help each client I treat develop a “toolbox” of strategies and skills that can be used to decrease stress, improve communication in relationships, process emotions, combat intrusive thoughts, or target a variety of other common obstacles they may face in their life. I am passionate about working with clients who are seeking support for ADHD, disordered eating, poor body image, career and work-related stress, burnout, anxiety, cancer-related anxiety and depression, and terminal illness diagnoses. I utilize somatic therapy with clients, recognizing the ways our physical body and mental health are intertwined. I also work to maintain cultural humility in my work as a therapist, recognizing that my own experience is not reflective of that of every client I see.
- Licensed Clinical Social Work Independent Associate, Washington State
- Bachelor of Social Work, Saint Martin’s University
- Master of Social Work, Clinical Specialty Certification, University of Kentucky
- Grief and Loss in a Pandemic
- ARFID Diagnosis and Treatment
- Eating Disorders 101
- ADHD Certified Clinical Services Provider (ADHD-CCSP) (Will complete by April 22, 2022)
- National Association of Social Workers
- Washington State Society for Clinical Social Work
I am a Clinical Mental Health Counseling and Art Therapy student at Antioch University Seattle with a BFA in Sculpture from the University of Washington. I am passionate about using the arts and have had a life-long devotion to creative expression and healing through community engagement, hoping to take these skills into a career serving children and young adults. With a belief that access to mental health services can be one of the most critical forms of preventative medicine, I aim to soon offer my therapeutic services to individuals in Washington state. For now, I happily hold the title of Business Operations Manager for Attached Therapy.