Licensed Mental Health Counseling Associate (LMHCA)
I am a nationally credentialed and licensed therapist who specializes in helping tweens, teens, and young adults (ages 9+) with their mental health challenges. I believe therapy is one of the most effective forms of restorative and preventative mental health care, and that young people are a vulnerable population in need of strong mental health support.
My clients are kids, teens and young adults who struggle with anxiety, depression, relationships, and sensory sensitivity concerns. I integrate emotionally focused therapy with a brain development framework to understand where your distress is coming from and how you might be getting stuck in cyclic patterns in trying to alleviate your symptoms. This helps my clients have fewer mental health symptoms, greater self esteem and stronger relationships. This type of therapy can also help you self-regulate after moments of intense stress or strong emotions. I support my clients in learning skills related to safe connection with others, emotional flexibility, and self-understanding.
Credentials and Training:
- Nationally Credentialed Counselor (NCC)
- Licensed Mental Health Counseling Associate (LMHCA)
- Masters Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC) from Antioch University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cognitive Science from the University of Michigan
- Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy Training – Level 1
- American Counseling Association Member
- Non-Suicidal Self Injury Assessment & Treatment Training
- Contemporary Loss & Grief Theory
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
A free, 15 minute chat to see if it's a fit.
$160 for a 50 Minute Session