Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC-C)
I am a mental health counselor in Portland who sees clients throughout Maine via telehealth and in-person from our downtown Yarmouth office. I am dedicated to helping the members of our community find their way through these complex and chaotic times by working directly with the stress, anxiety, depression, anger, and guilt that many of us feel right now.
My approach to therapy is eclectic and varied, but always aligns with one of the following methods, which I’ve found to be the most compassionate and effective modalities in the current mental health landscape:
- A foundation of collaborative and emotion-focused talk therapy
- A holistic, mind-body approach to mental well-being
- Parts work and a multiplicity narrative via Internal Family Systems
- Plant medicine and Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy
- Motivational Interviewing to help reframe behaviors and habits
I would love the opportunity to work with you and address the challenges you’re currently facing in life. Please don’t hesitate to reach out for a free 15-minute consultation or to set up an appointment.
Credentials and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Maine
- Master’s Degree from the University of Southern Maine
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (Certified Level 1)
- Foundational Motivational Interviewing (HETI Training)
- Mindful Somatic Psychotherapy (Hakomi Institute)
- Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (Polaris Insight Center)
A free, 15 minute chat to see if it's a fit.
$160 for a 50 Minute Session
$175 for a 50 Minute Session